Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pick Up Lines


Done To Death

Your place or mine?
If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?
Smile if you want to sleep with me.
Can I get your name? (response: Why don't you have one?)
Smile if you want to sleep with me
If I said you had a great body, would you hold it against me?
Is it hot in here or is it just you?
Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.
May I have the pleasure of dancing with you? (response: Sorry but I would like some pleasure too!)
Didn't I see you on the cover of Glamour magazine?
Aren't you a famous model?
If I could arrange the alphabet I would put U and I together.
There's something wrong with my eyes - I can't take them off you.
I'd really like to see how you look when I'm naked.
Do you sleep on your stomach or can I?
I'll cook you dinner if you cook me breakfast.
The Worst

What's your sign? (response: Stop!)
Nice dress. Can I talk you out of it?
That dress would look great - on my bedroom floor.
I am a magical being, take off your bra.
Hi, I'm not trying to pressure you, I don't want to have sex without mutual consent; and by the way, you have my consent.
Your face must turn a few heads! (response: And yours must turn a few stomachs!)
I feel like Richard Gere because I'm standing next to the Pretty Woman.
Are you free tonight, or will it cost me?
Let's play gynecologist.
Let's go to my place and do the things! I'll tell everyone we did anyway.
I'm gonna have sex with you tonight so, you might as well be there.
Read any good books lately?
Seen any good movies lately?
So, what do you do for a living?
Pick Up Lines That Work

Are there any pick-up lines that work? Friends of mine tell me that there is just one that does: "You have a great ass." Another is "Wow are those real!" and "You look like a real challenge."
Of course you could also try this all-purpose one, especially if you want to be a nice guy: "If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment